IT Support Website
1. Restart your computer, this will fix a number of issues.
2. Check to be sure all cables are plugged in securely: ethernet cables to Internet, and electric supply to back of computer and power supply.
3. Your computer account can be accessed from any computer on the school or district network. This allows you to access your network drive wherever you login.
1. Ensure that the power cord and network cable are securely plugged in.
2. Look for error lights on the printer
Ready and Alarm lights blinking:
- Printer is out of paper or has a paper jam.
Check paper level or open front cover and remove toner to check for a jam. There is also a door on
the back that will sometimes have jammed paper in it.
Alarm and Data lights on (not blinking):
- Printer is out of toner.
Ask in the front office if they have some or if it needs to be ordered. The school site is responsible for purchasing toner for school printers.